April 27, 2018
ICHOM is seeking input from all those involved, directly or indirectly, in providing healthcare for those living with type...
March 18, 2016
The Dutch Institute for Clinical Auditing, or DICA, is a payer-funded, not-for-profit organisation in the Netherlands that facilitates the...
February 10, 2016
The ICHOM team is thrilled to announce our collaboration with the Al Jalila Foundation and their Dubai Bone and...
December 10, 2015
Writing in Harvard Business Review, ICHOM’s Caleb Stowell and Christina Akerman explain why outcomes measurement is the heart of the...
November 20, 2015
Click here for a new article in which ICHOM’s Jason Arora and Thomas Kelley discuss implementation of ICHOM Standard...
November 19, 2015
In a new interview, Jennifer Clawson, an Associate Director at the Boston Consulting Group, discusses value-based health care, ICHOM,...
October 27, 2015
A new article in the Harvard Business Review, “Measuring and Communicating Health Care Value with Charts,” suggests the radar chart...
October 6, 2015
The ICHOM team is thrilled to announce that Bowel Cancer Australia, the leading bowel cancer charity in the country,...
September 9, 2015
In 2013, Alan Brace, Deputy Chief Executive of the Aneurin Bevan Health Board in Wales, participated in Professor...
August 27, 2015
The ICHOM team is thrilled to announce our Strategic Alliance with Santeon, a leading Dutch hospital group. Santeon is...
- Just a few days until @ICHOM_ORG and @AllCanGroup launch “Improving Value for Lung and Breast Cancer Patients: a Eu… https://t.co/o6DTG0xlry
- Discussing value based procurement - @ICHOM_ORG at the XXIV Encuentro del Sector de la Tecnología Sanitaria/meeting… https://t.co/FXiRNzXjfo
- Today we are at the XXIV Encuentro del Sector de la Tecnología Sanitaria/meeting of health technologies - Madrid #Fenin #ESADE @ICHOM_ORG
What’s new at ICHOM
- Are you a healthcare professional who delivers diabetes care?
- ICHOM – the International Consortium for Health Outcomes Measurement – is interested in what matters most to people type 1 and type 2 diabetes
- EFPIA and ICHOM form a Strategic Alliance Partnership to Foster Commitment to Outcomes Measurement as a Means of Driving Value in Health Care
- Join Us at the “Gaining the Benefits of Improved Health Data Quality” Workshop for Hospitals
- Coronary Artery Disease Value Community: site recruitment is now open!