July 6, 2018
The International Consortium for Health Outcomes Measurement (ICHOM) (www.ichom.org) is an international non-profit organisation that unites healthcare providers, policymakers,...
July 6, 2018
ICHOM (www.ichom.org) is an international nonprofit organization that unites healthcare providers, policymakers, and patients to improve health care worldwide. ICHOM...
April 27, 2018
ICHOM is seeking input from all those involved, directly or indirectly, in providing healthcare for those living with type...
March 18, 2016
The Dutch Institute for Clinical Auditing, or DICA, is a payer-funded, not-for-profit organisation in the Netherlands that facilitates the...
February 10, 2016
The ICHOM team is thrilled to announce our collaboration with the Al Jalila Foundation and their Dubai Bone and...
December 10, 2015
Writing in Harvard Business Review, ICHOM’s Caleb Stowell and Christina Akerman explain why outcomes measurement is the heart of the...
November 20, 2015
Click here for a new article in which ICHOM’s Jason Arora and Thomas Kelley discuss implementation of ICHOM Standard...
November 19, 2015
In a new interview, Jennifer Clawson, an Associate Director at the Boston Consulting Group, discusses value-based health care, ICHOM,...
October 27, 2015
A new article in the Harvard Business Review, “Measuring and Communicating Health Care Value with Charts,” suggests the radar chart...
October 6, 2015
The ICHOM team is thrilled to announce that Bowel Cancer Australia, the leading bowel cancer charity in the country,...
- Dr Rishi Hazarika @ICHOM_ORG highlights how outcome measurement drives value improvement for all stakeholders… https://t.co/rav628uPyR
- New research on costs of reporting #PROMs using ICHOM Hip and Knee Osteoarthritis (HKO) Standard Set in two hospita… https://t.co/9vZ6vxE429
- **Join the Coronary Artery Disease Value Community** Measure outcomes in patients with CAD with 15 hospitals world… https://t.co/P57ZNwa6jb
What’s new at ICHOM
- ICHOM 2019 conference to take place in Rotterdam on 2 & 3 May
- What matters most to you, when it comes to your oral health? Consumer Validation Survey: Australia
- What matters most when it comes to your oral health? US patient survey
- Site recruitment open to compare outcomes in Cleft Lip & Palate: A Global Benchmarking Pilot
- Inflammatory bowel disease call to action