June 2, 2016
“Outcomes won’t tell you anything useful…unless they’re measured and reported in a uniform way,” writes Rich Lesser, President...
May 13, 2016
The International Consortium for Health Outcomes Measurement (ICHOM) today announced the launch of the ICHOM TechHub, a first-of-its-kind online,...
April 4, 2015
In this key publication, ICHOM Standardization Director Annelotte van Bommel and her colleagues describe the evidence for cost-reduction and outcomes-improvement...
April 4, 2015
One of ICHOM’s key goals is to enable patients – the most important stakeholders in health care – to...
January 6, 2015
“Patients cannot properly align health care decisions with their own values and priorities unless they truly understand the likelihood...
December 5, 2014
The ICHOM team is thrilled to announce that the Scottish Government has partnered with our organization to support our Working...
November 18, 2014
The International Consortium for Health Outcomes Measurement (ICHOM), an independent nonprofit organization dedicated to unlocking the power of...
October 8, 2014
“At its core, delivering value for patients is not a medical science challenge, according to Porter, but rather a...
October 1, 2014
MastersPublicHealth.net has named Stefan Larsson, ICHOM Cofounder and Partner at the Boston Consulting Group (BCG), one of the leading...
September 23, 2014
Our Standard Sets of Outcomes can be used for different purposes: engaging with patients and discuss treatment options, improving...
- @IchoM's recently launched Chronic Kidney Disease Std Set presented as ASN poster! #NewOrleans #kidneywk #CKD… https://t.co/fxWE0QIycm
- Thank you to all attendees, partners, & others who made #ICHOM2017 possible! We look forward to further collaboration to advance #VBHc
- D. Lansky, @PBGH_updates: US health leaders must act as advocates for value-based care, restate commitment to national strategy & timeline
What’s new at ICHOM
- ICHOM joins the launch of the IMI BigData@Heart project!!
- Case Study: Collaborating for Value: The Santeon Hospitals in the Netherlands.
- Meet our New Strategic Partner: Imperial College London Diabetes Centre
- Case Study: Implementing ICHOM’s Standard Sets of Outcomes – ABUHB
- Case Study: Implementing ICHOM’s Standard Sets of Outcomes – (CADOSA)