December 20, 2017
White Paper: Read our latest white paper – GAP Analysis This report highlights the main findings from a gap...
August 17, 2017
Launched in March 2017, BigData@Heart is a five-year project of the Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI), a EU public-private consortium consisting of patient...
June 21, 2017
Case Study: Read our latest case study – Collaborating for Value: The Santeon Hospitals in the Netherlands. Please download...
March 20, 2017
The ICHOM team is pleased to announce a new Strategic Alliance with the Specialist Diabetes Treatment & Research Centre...
March 15, 2017
Case Study: Implementing ICHOM’s Standard Sets of Outcomes – Parkinson’s Disease at Aneurin Bevan University Health Board (ABUHB) in...
January 25, 2017
Case Study: Implementing ICHOM’s Standard Sets of Outcomes – Coronary Angiogram Database of South Australia (CADOSA) Please download the...
January 18, 2017
Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) and International Consortium for Health Outcomes Measurement (ICHOM) sign a Letter of...
ICHOM awarded Innovative Medicine Initiative (IMI) Grant for Cardiovascular Outcomes Big Data ProjectDecember 22, 2016
The IMI is a collaboration between the European Union and the European pharmaceutical industry. As the world’s biggest life sciences public-private partnership, the...
Case Study: Implementing ICHOM’s Standard Sets of Outcomes – Erasmus Medical Centre in the NetherlandsDecember 21, 2016
This case study explores how the cleft surgery department at Erasmus MC have fully implemented ICHOM’s Cleft Lip and...
June 15, 2016
The ICHOM team is thrilled to announce a new Strategic Alliance with the HCF Research Foundation, the philanthropic...
- We're delighted to announce the next ICHOM conference will be in #Rotterdam on 2-3 May 2019! Please save the date… https://t.co/8JdroivGoV
- @asanakpan reports about what the Older Person ICHOM Standard Set has achieved and next steps in measuring outcomes… https://t.co/XLNzJg5cEA
- We're delighted to announce the next @ICHOM_ORG conference will be on 2 & 3 May in #Rotterdam @ErasmusMC #vbhc >> L… https://t.co/wlQmDDZt8x
What’s new at ICHOM
- EFPIA and ICHOM form a Strategic Alliance Partnership to Foster Commitment to Outcomes Measurement as a Means of Driving Value in Health Care
- Join Us at the “Gaining the Benefits of Improved Health Data Quality” Workshop for Hospitals
- Coronary Artery Disease Value Community: site recruitment is now open!
- Improving Value in Cancer Care study in partnership with All.Can: call for applications
- Dr. Don Berwick Joins Board of the International Consortium for Health Outcomes Measurement (ICHOM)