July 2, 2018
ICHOM is delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting sites interested in participating in our Cleft Lip and...
June 27, 2018
The ICHOM team is pleased to announce that site recruitment for our Inflammatory Bowel Disease Value Community is now...
ICHOM – the International Consortium for Health Outcomes Measurement – is interested in what matters most to people type 1 and type 2 diabetesApril 27, 2018
We would be grateful for your input, which we will use to develop a set of health outcomes for...
December 20, 2017
White Paper: Read our latest white paper – GAP Analysis This report highlights the main findings from a gap...
August 17, 2017
Launched in March 2017, BigData@Heart is a five-year project of the Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI), a EU public-private consortium consisting of patient...
June 21, 2017
Case Study: Read our latest case study – Collaborating for Value: The Santeon Hospitals in the Netherlands. Please download...
March 20, 2017
The ICHOM team is pleased to announce a new Strategic Alliance with the Specialist Diabetes Treatment & Research Centre...
March 15, 2017
Case Study: Implementing ICHOM’s Standard Sets of Outcomes – Parkinson’s Disease at Aneurin Bevan University Health Board (ABUHB) in...
January 25, 2017
Case Study: Implementing ICHOM’s Standard Sets of Outcomes – Coronary Angiogram Database of South Australia (CADOSA) Please download the...
January 18, 2017
Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) and International Consortium for Health Outcomes Measurement (ICHOM) sign a Letter of...
- What gets measured gets done - so measure what matters! Australians, what matters and should be measured by dentis… https://t.co/W9juUuKfRf
- Happy Birthday #NHS70 to all our partners and network who dedicate themselves to the #NHS @NHSEngland… https://t.co/6ewIzjpgWM
- We are seeking feedback from consumers in Australia! What is most important when it comes to measuring oral health?… https://t.co/9mtK0kIgHg
What’s new at ICHOM
- What matters most to you, when it comes to your oral health? Consumer Validation Survey: Australia
- What matters most when it comes to your oral health? US patient survey
- Site recruitment open to compare outcomes in Cleft Lip & Palate: A Global Benchmarking Pilot
- Inflammatory bowel disease value community: Site recruitment is now open
- Are you a healthcare professional who delivers diabetes care?