ICHOM awarded Innovative Medicine Initiative (IMI) Grant for Cardiovascular Outcomes Big Data ProjectDecember 22, 2016
The IMI is a collaboration between the European Union and the European pharmaceutical industry. As the world’s biggest life sciences public-private partnership, the...
Case Study: Implementing ICHOM’s Standard Sets of Outcomes – Erasmus Medical Centre in the NetherlandsDecember 21, 2016
This case study explores how the cleft surgery department at Erasmus MC have fully implemented ICHOM’s Cleft Lip and...
June 15, 2016
The ICHOM team is thrilled to announce a new Strategic Alliance with the HCF Research Foundation, the philanthropic...
June 2, 2016
“Outcomes won’t tell you anything useful…unless they’re measured and reported in a uniform way,” writes Rich Lesser, President...
May 13, 2016
The International Consortium for Health Outcomes Measurement (ICHOM) today announced the launch of the ICHOM TechHub, a first-of-its-kind online,...
March 18, 2016
The Dutch Institute for Clinical Auditing, or DICA, is a payer-funded, not-for-profit organisation in the Netherlands that facilitates the...
March 14, 2016
The ICHOM team is pleased to announce a new Strategic Alliance with the Karolinska University Hospital (KUH). We are...
March 10, 2016
The International Consortium for Health Outcomes Measurement (ICHOM) has launched the first-ever Global Health Outcomes Benchmarking (GLOBE) program, aiming...
December 7, 2015
Momentum continues to build around the world with institutions and registries measuring ICHOM Standard Sets. A few recent additions...
December 7, 2015
In the last six months, our standardization team began development of Standard Sets for Dementia, Craniofacial Microsomia, Heart Failure,...
- What gets measured gets done - so measure what matters! Australians, what matters and should be measured by dentis… https://t.co/W9juUuKfRf
- Happy Birthday #NHS70 to all our partners and network who dedicate themselves to the #NHS @NHSEngland… https://t.co/6ewIzjpgWM
- We are seeking feedback from consumers in Australia! What is most important when it comes to measuring oral health?… https://t.co/9mtK0kIgHg
What’s new at ICHOM
- What matters most to you, when it comes to your oral health? Consumer Validation Survey: Australia
- What matters most when it comes to your oral health? US patient survey
- Site recruitment open to compare outcomes in Cleft Lip & Palate: A Global Benchmarking Pilot
- Inflammatory bowel disease value community: Site recruitment is now open
- Are you a healthcare professional who delivers diabetes care?